Impact Pendleton Board of Directors
Dr. John Airoldi, President
Tim Van Cleave
Community Advisory Board
After graduating ETBU, Danae taught high school and junior high for four years in low-income school districts in Texas. She served on a nonprofit church-planting team in Koper, Slovenia for two years and was involved with a variety of youth projects, fundraising, team-building, and strategic initiatives. Her leadership experience also includes one year as team leader for an online clothing company. Most recently, she worked in Moscow, Russia for one year as social media manager and English teacher to young students. She has volunteered with multiple nonprofits, including the East Texas Food Bank, The Pendleton Warming Station and various ministries of the local church. She was a mentor for 2.5 years with Gospel Village Mentoring. Her husband Dante and dog Sierra are her constant adventure companions.
- BA in Music, Leadership Minor from East Texas Baptist University, Marshall, TX, Magna Cum Laude
- MA in Organizational Leadership from Concordia University, Chicago, IL, Summa Cum Laude
Capstone Paper: Nonprofit Change Management: Communication, Vision, and Common Obstacles
- Texas Teaching Certification: K-12, expires 5/2022
- Nonprofit Leadership Center Management Essentials, The Allstate Foundation (Certification, January 2019)
- Kickstart Better Business Strategy at All Levels: How to Run a "Strategy-Led" Mentoring Program, MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership (Certification, May 2019)
Dear Children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and truth.
(1 John 3:18)